2017 Halloween Block Bash & Zombie Crawl
Noon-3pm – Halloween party at Caffe Far Bella.
1pm (first wave starts at noon)- Zombie Crawl starts in front of the old Shores Theater. Registered participants dress as zombies (other costumes welcome,) and lurch around the 9/Mack business sidewalks while getting goodies along the way. To keep foot traffic in businesses to a manageable level, participants will walk in groups of no more than 15 people with an adult volunteer as their leader. Groups will follow roughly 5-10 minutes after one another.
- Halloween Dance performances by BOTH Casali and Mary Ellen Dance Schools.
- Trick-or-Treat giveaway for Zombie Crawl participants on the 9/Mack Business sidewalks. Some businesses will also offer goodies inside their locations.
- Costumed Monsters will roam the street and pass out goodies to participants.
- Arts & Crafts- Foam pumpkin decorating contest, with prizes for winners.
- Spooky decorations, music, and themes at all participating 9/Mack Businesses.
- Face Painting by volunteers at different locations.
- Scary savings from participating 9/Mack stores and restaurants.
- Halloween menu items at nearby restaurants.
- Hang out with a costumed character at Shores Inn!???
- The Tooth Fairy will be in attendance!???
- Halloween After Party at Shores Inn!???
- Zombie Self Defense after the crawl at New Edge Martial Arts???
Event Rules- All children must be supervised by an adult. Please remember that this is a family event, therefore, profanity and obscene costumes will not be tolerated. No fake blood, glitter, or wet paint on shoes or the lower extremities of costumes, as this can damage the floors and carpets of volunteer businesses.
*Only $5/participant!! Families with 4 or more participants pay no more than $20!!!
*Call 586-779-8437 for more info
*Registration forms and mandatory waivers below. You can also register at the event. A table will be in front of the old Shores Theater at 9 mile and Mack Avenue.
Pictures from last year’s event: