PRIVATE LESSONS IN MARTIAL ARTS AND FITNESS
Classes are available in the mornings and early afternoons at New Edge Martial Arts based on the client’s individual needs. Private sessions can be booked for one-on-one and small group training with an experienced master martial artist, allowing for greater comfort and an excelled level of comprehension and retention of skill. Discounts are given for multiple booked sessions. Private lessons allow students to train at their own pace, no matter what age or experience level. They are a great way to better prepare for tests and competition, as well as to achieve better personal fitness goals.
Lessons can be focused on, but not limited to:
- General core strength, speed, stamina, cardio, and flexibility fitness training.
Taekwondo or Tang Soo Do technique, forms, board breaking, and sparring skills.
Hap Ki Do movements, falling, weapons, controls, and throws.
Self Defense and confidence in striking, blocking, self-awareness, and escaping various scenarios.
- “Kevin worked with me to design private lessons based on my needs and where I wanted to improve. I’ve really noticed the difference in my physical fitness and skill level in martial arts. He also worked with me to fit the sessions into my work schedule, which is great.”- Dustin H. (Adult Martial Arts and Self Defense Student)
- “Kevin knows exactly how to work you, and how far to push you, no matter what level you are at. He is extremely educated in the art and techniques. He will teach and sculpt you into something you will be happy with. He is fun and professional at the same time. I am nothing but elated about my experience at New Edge.”- Carolyn M Seifferlein (Fitness-based Client)
- “I started private lessons or training with Kevin in January of 2013. I was having 3 private lessons a week, which helped me drop 30 pounds and got me into shape. From the moment I met Kevin, I knew he was the person to help me achieve my goals and change my life for the better. He makes working out fun and inspires me to reach new goals! I have been very impressed by his passion to help clients, his knowledge, and his ability to connect to his clients! Kevin is very caring and attentive to what each client needs, what their limits are, and how far he can push them. He encourages and motivates me to do better, and yet he knows how much I am capable of. I plan to be a long-term client.”-Becky Gibbons (Adult Martial Arts, Fitness, and Self Defense Student)
- “I’ve had a great time working out. I’ve built self-confidence since starting my lessons, which has transferred over to other things in my life. It’s helped me feel good about myself. I like how Master Kevin motivates me to do my best.”– Therese B. (Fitness student and beginner martial artist.)
- “Private lessons give us individualized attention focused on areas of concern. It’s easier to focus when it is just the two of us. Working with Master Kevin has helped us perfect all of our moves that we need to work on. ”– Jose and Javier V. (Youth black belt students.)